Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Compelling people hook audiences within 15 seconds. Join this workshop to develop short oral and written introductions that get your audience to say, "Wow, tell me more!"
• Human attention spans are ~15 seconds, so get the point, but also be interesting
• Sell yourself, your products, your ideas
• Walk through the elements of good and bad 15 second oral pitches and written blurbs
• Use tools such as the Message Map
• We will work on a few pitches from attendees, so bring your first drafts.
Jeff Bargiel is the founder of EntoBio and Toasti. EntoBio is developing natural herbicides and Toasti's heated electric yoga mat will be on sale this winter. His career has focused on business development for industrial biotech including biofuels and nutritional supplements and has helped capture over $60 million in government grants. He has a Master of Science in Physics Entrepreneurship from Case Western Reserve University.
All are welcome!